To celebrate the launch of D23 (the first official community for Disney fans), we asked Dave to walk you down memory lane ... er, make that Main Street U.S.A. ... with his tricky trivia challenge. Think you can outsmart the expert? Well, dust off your Mickey ears and let's see how much you really know about the happiest history on Earth!
1. Which Disney feature was the first to have a foreign language title for its American release?
A. "The Three Caballeros"
B. "Saludos Amigos"
D. "Bon Voyage!"
2. In the film "Flubber," who is Professor Brainard's over-amorous flying robot?
3. "Operation Dumbo Drop" takes place in ... ?
4. Name the two spacecrafts featured in "The Black Hole":
A. U.S.S. Reinhardt and U.S.S Cygnus
B. U.S.S. Pizer and U.S.S. Palomino
C. U.S.S. Palomino and U.S.S. Cygnus
D. U.S.S. Pizer and U.S.S. Reinhardt
5. Which company originally sponsored Disneyland's Golden Horseshoe Revue?
6. In "The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh," what was Dr. Syn's actual profession?
7. Name the sport that was prominent in the film "Mystery, Alaska":
8. The song "So This Is Love" was featured in ... ?
B. "Snow White"
C. "Sleeping Beauty"
9. How old was Roy O. Disney when he officiated at the Walt Disney World opening ceremony?
10. In the cartoon "Clock Cleaners," who tried to clean the mainspring first?
A. Donald Duck
D. Mickey Mouse
11. Who was the owner of the rundown flea circus in "a bug's life"?
A. P.T. Bailey
B. P.T. Ringling
C. P.T. Flea
D. P.T. Cornelius
12. At Epcot, how many World Showcase pavilions include rides?
13. Name the island ruled by King Leonidas in "Bedknobs and Broomsticks":
14. What was the only Silly Symphony cartoon based on a Bible story?
A. "Moth and the Flame"
B. "Birds of a Feather"
C. "The Practical Pig"
D. "Father Noah's Ark"
15. A copy of which New York World's Fair attraction opened at Disneyland before the fair closed?
A. Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
B. It's a Small World
Let's see how you scored!
1-B, 2-D, 3-A, 4-C, 5-A, 6-D, 7-B, 8-D, 9-C, 10-A, 11-C, 12-D, 13-B, 14-D, 15-A
0-5 Correct -- Perhaps a crash course in some Disney fun would help get your game on?
6-10 Correct -- Pretty impressive. You sure know your movies from your Mouseketeers!
11- 15 Correct -- Totally awesome ... looks like Dave has some real competition!
If you have any fact or number information you would like to share please feel free to contact [email protected]