NEWS: CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR WITH “COUPLES WEEKS” AT FOUR SEASONS RESORT ORLANDO
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is a couples’ paradise, with amenities including a lakeside infinity edge adult-only pool, Tranquilo Golf Club, and an 18-treatment room Spa with six couples’ suites. The resort’s “Couples Stay & Play” package and special “Couples Weeks,” offered through February 8, 2016, provide additional reasons for guests to enjoy an adult-only getaway and kick off the New Year on a romantic note.
Couples Weeks feature added offerings, including twice-weekly mixology classes so couples can “shake and stir” things up, as well as “Dinner & a Movie” nights. Every Friday night throughout the select Couples Weeks, a romantic comedy will be shown poolside at The Oasis adult-only pool, with the option of ordering poolside dinner and cocktails. Also, The Oasis pool will offer extra complimentary amenities, such as infused fruits, each afternoon. Romantic comedy movies for Couples Weeks include:
- January 8, 2016 - Blue Crush (PG-13 1 hr 50 min)
- January 15, 2016 - 500 Days of Summer (PG-13 1 hr 37 min)
- January 22, 2016 - Two Weeks Notice (PG-13 1 hr 42 min)
- January 29, 2016 - My Big Fat Greek Wedding (PG 1hr 36 min)
- February 5, 2016 - The Proposal (PG-13 1 hr 48 mins)
Mixology classes let couples have a little fun while enjoying some delicious cocktails of their own creation. All classes are held in the resort’s Demonstration Kitchen. The Couples Weeks mixology schedule is:
- January 6 and January 23, 2016 - Capa presents: Learn how to make a warm Spanish dessert cocktail.
- January 20 and February 6, 2016 - PB&G presents: Mix it up with PB&G’s “Eggnog with a Twist.”
- January 16 and February 3, 2016 - Plancha presents: Discover how to make a delicious Slow Mulled Wine.
- January 9 and January 27, 2016 - Ravello presents Café Amare: Enjoy an afternoon pick-me-up with this coffee based cocktail, an Italian twist on a hot toddy.
- January 13 and January 30, 2016 - The Lobby Bar presents “North Star Nog”: Time to open up the spice rack! Indulge in this modern take on a wintery favorite.
While lounging poolside at the resort’s adult-only Oasis Pool, during Couples Weeks on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:00 pm to 4:00pm, guests can enjoy a decadent adult gelato float shooter. Two flavors are available: Adult Root Beer or Adult Caramel Apple. The mini shooters are served complimentary to adult guests.
Massage 101 Classes at The Spa
Couples can enjoy the benefits of therapeutic touch and learn techniques of massage at a special “Massage 101” class at the Spa. A talented team of Spa professionals will guide participants through pressure points, assisted stretching and more to alleviate muscle tension, relieve stress, and connect with their loved one. Classes are offered to guests on January 5, January 12, January 19, January 26 and February 2, 2016 at 2:30 p.m. at the Spa.
Also, for couples who enjoy playing a game of tennis, the resort is offering a “tennis love match” with a one-hour tennis couples lesson plus an hour of court time.
The Couples Stay & Play package includes two welcome cocktails, a guaranteed late check-out of 2:00 pm to enjoy extra time to sleep in, unlimited in-room movies, plus the couples’ choice of a 50-minute Spa treatment for two, a golf lesson for two, or a tennis lesson for two.
“This package gives couples the perfect excuse to check-in without kids in tow,” said Thomas Steinhauer, General Manager. “It’s true there’s a lot for families to do in Orlando, but there’s also so much fun for adults to experience.”
The fun Steinhauer references includes the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks and more - from fine dining at one of the resort’s six restaurants, to enjoying the sumptuous spa, and many recreation offerings - Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort offers something to appeal to many couples’ interests.
Whether celebrating the New Year, an anniversary, babymoon, mini-moon, reigniting the spark, or just for fun, Couples Weeks have never been more ideal.
Couples Weeks are offered through February 8, 2016. Additional Couples Weeks dates for 2016 include April 27 through May 26. For more information or reservations: