NEWS: StarWars.com Relaunches with Interactive Experiences, Exclusive News and Cross-Platform Compatibility
A Disney Authorized Stroller Provider
Lucasfilm and Disney Interactive launched an all-new StarWars.com experience, the digital destination for all things Star Wars.
As the franchise prepares for an exciting new era, StarWars.com is the first source for the latest Star Wars film, television and video game news. The site is redesigned for fans to easily access, navigate and explore the world of Star Wars news, entertainment and exclusives. Features include:
- Breaking news and updates from across the franchise
- Long-form articles and videos that go behind the scenes of past, current, and upcoming projects
- Exclusive online videos
- Details about upcoming fan events, conventions and local community groups
- The immersive Databank, an encyclopedia of hundreds of pieces of Star Wars knowledge about characters, creatures, locations, droids and devices.
- Designed for the next generation of Star Wars fans, the new site is built using responsive design technology offering a rich and consistent experience across all platforms—including desktop, mobile and tablet devices—and transforms the way Guests discover Star Wars online.
Since StarWars.com is part of the Disney network, users can log in with their Disney ID to access upcoming special features and digital experiences. In the coming weeks, fans will see more exclusive videos, in-depth coverage, interactive elements and community functionality to connect and share with Star Wars fans around the world.